Photo by Jonas N.
In an effort to promote small businesses in Wisconsin I’ve found some great Christmas gifts and thought I would share a few with you…
1. Eagle River, Wisconsin - Anthony Regole builds unbelievable pieces using hockey sticks! Anthony was in an accident at a very young age and is now in a wheelchair. Even if you decide not to buy anything his story is so inspirational, please take a moment to check out his website Chair-Built Custom Woodworking
2. Grantsburg, Wisconsin - For great Wisconsin cheese curds Burnett Dairy is the place! They have been making cheese since 1897 and have won several awards. Here is their website Burnett Dairy
3. Chilton, Wisconsin - We have the best honey right here in Wisconsin! Wisconsin Natural Acres is 100% Wisconsin made and there are no additives. Honey makes a great gift and has natural medicinal values as well. Free shipping with any purchase over $40.00 at their online store! Wisconsin Natural Acres
4. Milwaukee, Wisconsin - Brats are part of the culture here in Wisconsin and a great place to buy your Wisconsin brats is Usinger’s. Usinger’s has been making brats in Wisconsin for over 125 years using the original family recipes. They have some fantastic deals on gift packages online and you can get one of their catalogs too! Usinger’s
5. Star Lake, Wisconsin - Handmade soap using the finest ingredients, not just for the ladies, they have Fisherman’s Scrub soap too! They have a great online store and all soaps are 10% off until December 19th. Star Lake Soap
6. Tomah, Wisconsin - For the ice fisherman in your family Swish-Rod Handishop is the place to shop. The best part is this is a non-profit company employing people with disabilities here in Wisconsin. They have a great video on their website and the prices are fantastic! Swish-Rod
7. Cazenovia, Wisconsin - For garden gifts and bird feeders we found Rivergate Gardens. They have adorable bird feeders and special items that will delight any gardener! Rivergate Gardens
8. Bayfield, Wisconsin - Pottery made in beautiful Bayfield, Wisconsin. Eckels Pottery has a wide variety of gorgeous pottery! A great place to visit too, visitors are invited to watch the pottery making process. Eckels Pottery
9. Green Bay, Wisconsin - Part ownership in the Green Bay Packers, this is sure to be a hit with any Packer fan! Just click here Green Bay Packers for more info.
10. Statewide, Wisconsin - Give the gift of the great outdoors! Through the Wisconsin DNR you can purchase a resident park sticker that provides unlimited vehicle admission to 60 state parks and forests across Wisconsin. This would make a great stocking stuffer! Wisconsin DNR
Thanks for stopping by our website! Happy Holidays to all!